Catherine gets so offended when you call her the "Little Sis!" ~LOL.....She is always quick to remind you that she is BIG not little so that is why she is not a little sis. Oh my word...Well, when I saw these shirts on EMTanner Designs I KNEW Catherine had to have one! Her shirt designs have been featured on Jon&Kate Plus 8(http://www.tlc.com/) The Gosselins have a set of twin girls(age:7)and sextuplets(3boys/3girls) who will turn 4 in May. When I clicked on the link from Kate Gosselins web page I couldnt believe that Emily(emtanner designs) was located here locally here in Knoxville!!! She sells on her website but also has some things in the White Balloon store next to MeandMommy to be. The little Gosselin girls wore this very shirt on a episode of their show one night and the boys had blue shirts that said, "Lil' Bro". Sooo cute. I will be purchasing more from Emily. I want a shirt with Catherine's initial and name on it....they are adorable. I had her wear her new shirt to school and she said she told people ALL day that she WASN'T a Little Sis~that she was a Big Girl!LOL....... *Priceless*
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment