Monday, March 17, 2008
~Catherine's Club Libby Lu Makeover~
Sunday we headed to the mall where we had high hopes that Catherine would get her ears pierced. Well, our first mistake was letting her watch a two year old little girl who was already getting hers done when we walked in Club Libby Lu!! When the little girl let out a blood curdling scream Catherine headed back out the door of Belk!LOL....I felt so bad for her. She had really built herself up for this then once she saw there was pain involved that was IT ! She immediately started crying...and I mean BAWLING. I had to get Chad on the phone to calm her down. Once she got over the ear piercing trauma she went ahead and got the Stylin DJ Club Libby Lu Makeover. It was a hoot! She looked like she was ready for a Hannah Montana concert...LOL. Once she was all finished with her makeover she was happy. Cassidy enjoyed doing these makeovers at Libby Lu when she was younger so she still loves going in the store with Catherine. The brand new(much bigger) Libby Lu store in Belk is awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Jordan would love that. I just thought they did parties! Cute Catherine!!!
That's hillarious! I had my ears pierced at 5 and my mom still remembers the day of horror!!! LOL!!
She's makes a pretty cute DJ though!
Post a Comment