2-28-08.jpg)
Cassidy finally got her braces off last week on Feb.28! She was so excited! I was so amazed when they came off. She had a perfect, white smile! Dr.Pattison (her orthodonist)said she should hug&thank Chad and I for giving her such a wonderful gift because not all parents are able to do this for their kids. OMG~that melted my heart. She was very thankful and told me all day. She then called Chad at the base to tell him the great news. My baby looks SO much older now with no braces. WoW! We will defenitely have to shoo off the boys now!LOL....I marvel at the beautiful young lady God is molding her into each day. She was invited to be inducted into the National Jr.Honor Society at her middle school(KMS). She has maintained a 4.0 GPA in 6th grade as well as her 7th grade year so far. She is incredibly busy with dance &dance competition team(in which she competes all over the country) so for her to achieve this is AWESOME! Way to go Cassidy! ~Beauty & Brains~ What more could you ask for?











2 comments:
Yay Cassidy! She looks so much older now. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I bet she was excited to get them off. I was in 9th grade when I finally got mine off, and I was soooo happy. lol
I'm tellin' ya' girl, you better lock her up in a closet!!! Seriously! Tell her daddy he needs to get home to protect her from all those little walking hormones! LOL!
I know you guys have got to be SO proud of her! Heck, I'm proud of her and I've never even met her!
Post a Comment