Saturday was a gloomy,nasty day here in Volunteer Country so Cass & I decided we needed some"hairapy"and "beautifyin" LOL........We went over to the salon and she got some new layers along with a bang trim. Her hair had gotten SO long. Sometimes, I can't believe how different she and Catherine look(and def do not have similiar personalities!) Since Cassidy was little she has always loved going to the salon,getting nails done ,ect and has been very girly .....I guess I trained Miss Diva from an early age! Catherine on the other hand could probably care less,LOL! Although, she loves getting her nails done. I swear when she got up from the salon chair she looked like a 17 yr old! Where did my baby go?????????Gone are braces, pacifiers(which she loved until age:5! sorry cass,lol) and stuffed animals. She seems so grown up now.... ** sniff,sniff***
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment