Friday, March 28, 2008

Chocolate & Bennett

Chad was wanting to see some new pics of the dogs so here goes. There is only one pic of Chocolate(our blk lab/cocker mix). She does NOT like the camera! Chad brought home Chocolate when she was just a few mos old. Cassidy was in Kindergarten at CAK and was DEATHLY afraid of any kind of dogs. Well, he was bound&determined he was going to break her of this fear. At the time Chad was a social worker with Child&Family Services of East TN and had some families in the Kingston Area. There was a family who was moving and they had Chocolate. Chad asked them if he could take her and they agreed. I can remember Cass hugging and lovin on Chocolate like she was never afraid of dogs..LOL. That was almost 9 years ago. She went on to have a litter of puppies about 7 years ago and we only kept one. Bennett got to stay with us and he is a big ol fireball of energy! He is so cuddly and loves all the attention he gets from everybody. Catherine is sooo protective of the doggies. I am so glad she never had a fear of animals. Just thought I'd post this for Chad and others who haven't seen my "other" children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I didn't even know you had 2 dogs!! We have an adorable doggie, named Isabelle. She is a maltese/chihuahua mix. I mean she is FIESTY! Jordan absolutely LOVES her to death! She is so cute...I know Catherine would like her! lol

Alison said...

Stacie- I am LOL!! I thought you remembered that we had 2 dogs...they are SO sweet. Chocolate seems like a granny now,LOL...I feel like I have had 4 children since Chad has been gone. I've seen Isabelle~she is sooo cute! You know Catherine..she and Isabelle would be fine,fine friends!!LMBO....Luv ya~~

Amanda said...

OMGoodness...I'm lovin' your new blog design!!! It's beautiful...I just checked out Marina's blog...she does beautiful work!!

In all honesty hun I had NO idea you had any animals at all. LOL! I learned something new about you today:-)

My Music Playlist