After a wonderful Spring Break week the girls went back to school yesterday. Today Cassidy brought home her report card for this 9 weeks. She tried to pull a wooly one on me and proceeded to hold her head down in shame&started to cry. I was like...WTH? I asked what was wrong with her grades....she says,NOTHING !!LOL...I GOT STRAIGHT As AGAIN MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was so flippen proud we jumped around and did the Happy Dance. I'm gonna get her for that one...grrrrr. She would have had a 4.0 GPA for EVERY report card so far all year except for the first 9 weeks she missed getting an A in Math by 1 stinkin point. Other than that she has been my 4.0 girl all year. I am sooooo proud of her. With Chad gone and such a busy schedual with dance,dance competitions and other activities she has always remained a top student! This is one of the reasons she will be inducted into the National Jr.Honor Society at her middle school(Karns M.S)this coming May. I just HAD to brag,show the pics and share the good news with Daddy. WAY TO GO Cassidy!!!We Love you baby.....
Thursday, March 27, 2008
1st Honors AGAIN!!!
After a wonderful Spring Break week the girls went back to school yesterday. Today Cassidy brought home her report card for this 9 weeks. She tried to pull a wooly one on me and proceeded to hold her head down in shame&started to cry. I was like...WTH? I asked what was wrong with her grades....she says,NOTHING !!LOL...I GOT STRAIGHT As AGAIN MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was so flippen proud we jumped around and did the Happy Dance. I'm gonna get her for that one...grrrrr. She would have had a 4.0 GPA for EVERY report card so far all year except for the first 9 weeks she missed getting an A in Math by 1 stinkin point. Other than that she has been my 4.0 girl all year. I am sooooo proud of her. With Chad gone and such a busy schedual with dance,dance competitions and other activities she has always remained a top student! This is one of the reasons she will be inducted into the National Jr.Honor Society at her middle school(Karns M.S)this coming May. I just HAD to brag,show the pics and share the good news with Daddy. WAY TO GO Cassidy!!!We Love you baby.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
A big WOO HOO !!
Way to go Momma, you must be so proud.
Jenn
I am soooo PROUD of Cassidy! Way to go girl!! I would do the happy dance too!
Stacie
Post a Comment