Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who is this fine,young Stud you say??


LOL! Well, it's my hubby Chad and man...have I missed him! Not half bad to be 3 months away from turning 40 huh?lol... It is SO good to have him home for a while. I just wanted to take a minute to share how proud I am of him and his military service(especially on these last two deployments) He received a second NAM(Navy Achievement Medal) award from Seabee Unit 15 which he was assigned to this last year. On this fourth of July I am thankful for our freedom and the men/women in our armed forces who fight to preserve and protect it each day! Having experienced first hand what these long deployments are like on families I am even more thankful for all the military families who do make that sacrifice here at home each day as well.

WELCOME HOME CHAD!!!WE LOVE YOU!~your girls

2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

I am so glad to hear from you again! I was actually worried that something terrible had happened!!!

Angel said...

Congrats on getting your hubby home! It's always nice to be with them on a daily basis. I bet the girls are loving having Chad home, too. Funny, how our husbands have the same name! We're coming up on 9 years in Nov, and it's decision time--career or civilian life? Lots of praying and pros and cons lists! Where is Chad going in January? State side, I hope :)

My Music Playlist