Wednesday, July 9, 2008

National Jr.Honor Society Induction 'May 2008


While I'm catching the last few months events up on here I'll post this one. Cassidy was chosen to be inducted into the National Jr.Honor Society a few months ago at her middle school~Karns Middle. She had maintained a 4.0 average since about the 4th grade when she had attended CAK then Karns. Her TCAP scores last year afforded her the opportunity to take the ACT through the Duke University TIP program this past winter. They must have maintained a 3.5 GPA or better through all their 6th and 7th grade years in middle school,have outstanding character, participate in a community service project and be chosen by their teacher. Chad got to surprise Cassidy and was in the audience during the induction of the 7th graders!! She was about to cry when she saw he had drove up all night from the base in Mississippi just to be there for her special day. It was awesome! Anyway, I hadn't posted pics of this ...so here they are! We are so proud of our girl~

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

Yeah Cassidy! Way to go !

My Music Playlist