When we went down to Gulfport the week before Mothers Day we got a wonderful 3 nights stay at the Beau Rivage Hotel&Casino! Our hotel room overlooked the Mississippi Sound and was beautiful. Among the many pics took these were a few of my favorites. One was the girls sitting in the window of our 10th floor hotel room. Sometimes I can't believe how much they have changed over the past year.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Girls&The Beau Rivage
When we went down to Gulfport the week before Mothers Day we got a wonderful 3 nights stay at the Beau Rivage Hotel&Casino! Our hotel room overlooked the Mississippi Sound and was beautiful. Among the many pics took these were a few of my favorites. One was the girls sitting in the window of our 10th floor hotel room. Sometimes I can't believe how much they have changed over the past year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh, how I have missed you girl! I am glad you have been having such a great time. I loved the Disney pictures you emailed me. Will Chad be working until Jan 09?
Hey !
It is great to see your blog back up and running again!
These are beautiful pictures - of Beautiful girls!!!
~Cindy
Post a Comment