Ok people...hold on to your stomachs because this will indeed give you a good belly laugh! I got this clip from Josie's mom off YouTube...This was the hiphop dance that Catherine and her little friends who take dance learned at DanceCamp'08. Josie's mom had a better view than I did to film so that is why I'm using her video clip. I have never laughed SO hard in my life!! They were the cutest things ever and I can just see them in a couple of years when they are REALLY allowed to take hiphop how entertaining it will be. Catherine is in the white camp shirt w/black&green polka dot jazz shorts&pink high top converses with her hair in a floppy bun./....Josie is the cute little blonde next to her. She was also Cassidy's buddy all week at camp. The funny thing is Josie's dad~Mike....went to high school with Chad!
~Enjoy folks~
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
OMG that is so cute!! You can tell she has an older sister teaching her stuff at home. She's pretty darn good!
OMGosh...she's breakin' it down! If she's that good now I bet she's going to be tearing up the stage in a few years. You GO Catherine!!
about 35 secs into it they do that little pop thing and o my how funny! this was adorable!! Your girl has got some rhythm for sure!!! :) at that age, there are girls that have dun adn girls that have talent and Catherine sure has talent! :)
That is the cutest thing EVER! She looks so little out there and really knows what she's doing. You've got another little star on your hands!!!! I would love to come to a performance sometime!!!
So cute!!!
~Cindy
Post a Comment