Friday, July 18, 2008

~Missing my girl~

Well, Cassidy is gone YET again to another DanceCamp...She is at UDA(Universal Dance Association)Camp over at University of Tennessee this week. This is her 4th year attending and she is on our Dance Academys dance team called ORDTTA. The girls also got *NEW* uniforms for the upcoming year and they are Soooooo cute! The Jr.Varsity&Varsity girls(Cass is JV) performed last night at camp at Thompson Bowling Arena for everyone and did a home(hiphop) routine. They did AWESOME!!!!She is also an ALL-STAR and will perform by herself this Saturday night over at Thompson Bowling!! If an All-Star is chosen and performs well they can go to Orlando to Nationals. The really cool thing is that Hannah(Pam-our dance academy owner&teachers daughter)graduated from Oak Ridge last month and made not only UDA Staff Member but ALSO made the University of Tennessee Dance Team!! Anyway, I am missing my girl this week and she will be gone yet again to church camp next week. I'll post pics and video of UDA camp this weekend~


1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

Awesome job Cassidy! Sounds like she is quiet the dancer girl! I would love to see her perform sometime. Love the pictures too!
- send me an e mail as soon as you get a chance. I have sent you 2 recently, but I don't think they are getting to you. i must have your address wrong. mine is : ilovemy2boys@comcast.net
~Cindy

My Music Playlist