Bein a Southern girl I grew up on southern gospel music. I can remember as far back as a year old my mom had to rock me to sleep while playing gospel music records(yes I am dating myself right there!LOL)just to get me to go to sleep at night. My mom&dad would bring me to all the gospel singings(As we call them here in the south)as a kid and I grew up with them singing at our church. I think that is what developed my love of singing and for christian music from a early age. I sang in church from the time I was very little and wanted to be the next Sandy Patty! Well, god had other plans for me in life but I always try to use what talent he gave me to sing for his glory and honor. Anyway, this southern gospel group called The Isaacs first came to the church I grew up at when I was in high school and I have loved them ever since. They are a family and SO very talented. I am such a succer for tear jerker kids growin up songs....I found this on YOuTube tonight when I couldn't sleep and was in TEARS! How true the message of this song is~especially since it is about her little girl (and I have two of them!) I just try to thank god and treasure every moment I have with the girls because one day I'll turn around and they'll be grown. The thing that had me bawling during this whole video was that Barbie Bandaids are Catherine's FAVORITE bandaids...as so were Cassidy's!***sniff,sniff***
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment