Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long,Lost Sages


YES! I know it has been over 2 months since I have updated things..Sorry everyone,LoL! Life has been hectic with Chad demobilizing,trips,recitals,swimming lessons and my head spinning in the middle of it all. You will be getting more of us than you ever wanted or needed here in the next few days. I will in Blog Update overdrive!! Slowly but surely I will post updates and pictures with all that has gone on with us since May. Back around Mothers Day we picked up Chad down in Gulfport,MS at the base and took off to Orlando and Disney for a week! He was put on medical hold after that and had to stay on base until June 10 when he was released. He will be home until January 2009. Then, will deploy once more to California(training for 2 months)then to either Iraq or Afganistan with his Navy Seabee Unit24 out of Chattanooga,TN. That deployment will run from Jan'09 til end of October'09. Heck, if I could get through 2 deployments already with 2 kids by myself what is one more?LOL...Anyway, Chad took myself and the girls to eat brunch at Chef Mickeys in the Contemporary Resort Hotel at Disney on Mothers Day(May 12) It was AWESOME! It is one of our favs. It was one of the most special Mother's Day I had ever had. Here is the picture of us before we sat down to eat and greet all the characters.

2 comments:

Karlise said...

I wish I had known! We were at WDW that Saturday!

Jenn said...

So glad to "see" you back... I've missed you soooo!!!!

My Music Playlist