Fourteen years ago today at 12:34 pm(lunchtime so I was starving!)my beautiful,BIG(9lbs 13 oz.)baby girl with the most beautiful blue eyes came into the world. It was the best day of my life next to marrying Chad and becoming a christian. I can't believe how much she has grown and what a beautiful,young lady she is becoming. It's hard to believe that next year she will get her drivers permit!aghh~These years have flown by! I'm so glad she still likes doing alot of things with me..lol~I always have SO much fun with her and her friends. She is such a blessing to us and just wanted to tell her how proud of her we are and how much we love her!
~~HAPPY 14TH B-DAY SWEETIE!~~
~Last night we went to Wasabi(Japanese Steakhouse)with about 5 of her friends and had a blast!~
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!!!
I think it's way cool that her friends know how to buy her clothes. W-O-W!!!
I couldnt believe they bought her clothes either Amanda!!LOL~The thing is...they got her super cute outfits and got all the sizes right! They know her taste exactly!~She has the sweetest little girlfriends...
Post a Comment