Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Cassidy's Trip to Tiffany&Co.~Nashville
A week ago when my sister was in the hospital the first time at Vanderbuilt we had stepped out a while so she could eat her lunch tray then sleep. Down from Vanderbuilt is Green Hills Mall/Galleria. They have Louis Vitton,Burberry,Juicy Couture AND to our amazement...Tiffany&Co.!!Have you seen that little blue box before? Well, this coming Sunday the 14th will be Cassidy's 14th birthday. Cassidy,my mom&dad had went to New York City a couple of years ago and they took Cass in Tiffanys up there...She was just a bit too young for such a nice piece of jewerly then but she promised her that for her 14th birthday her first piece of nice real jewerly would be from Tiffany&Co! So, needless to say she just about flipped out when she saw the store. She walked around and I thought she was going to pick the signature silver link bracelet with the heart charm that says Tiffany&Co. She came to the necklaces and fell in love with a silver 16 inch necklace that has two miniature silver hearts on them that both say..Tiffany&Co. on the front. It is GORGEOUS! My mom had it wrapped up right then and there. To watch Cassidy's face as the salesman wrapped up her necklace in the little blue box with a beautiful white ribbon was "priceless"! We hit all the stores then ate at The Cheesecake Factory(yummmmmmmmmmy)Before we headed back to the hospital my mom also gave her a silver ring with a blue sapphire(her birthstone)and two little diamonds on each side for her birthday as well. She was SO floored getting two pieces of real jewerly for her 14th birthday! I just think that its so special for my mom to give her these special pieces to have to pass down to her children when she is older.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
What a special day! It looks like a ton of fun. She is such a cutie, you are going to have your hands full with those boys, if you don't already. I am so thankful your sister is doing so well. we are praying for your family. How tall is Cassidy? Holy Cow, I bet she is taller than I am. I never realized how tall she was.
How fun!! I remember my 1st diamonds! I got earrings on my 13th birthday from my parents!! I will never forget that! Im sure she'll never forget hers either!
Like they say - "Diamonds ARE a girls best friend!"
(I'm a PEARL girl too! :) )
~Cindy
How COOL is that to get her first piece of jewelry from Tiffany's!! Your Mom is AWESOME! I want to see her necklace and the ring! Happy early birthday Cassidy!
~S
That's so awesome!!! What a total treat for Cassidy and how special that your Mom was able to do that for her.
Post a Comment