Friday, April 4, 2008

Sweet Moments


There are many sweet moments in life. Well, one of ours is when we went to see Chad down in Mississippi a few weeks ago. The girls hadn't seen Chad since December so they were VERY anxious to see daddy. We had driven all day and when we arrived on the base Chad was walking out of his office building. Catherine busted out of the van and ran as hard as her little feet could carry her into his arms. I immediately took a pic of them after this and it was one of those "Sweet,sweet moments in Life."

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok, emotional pregnant woman here!! This totally brought tears to my eyes!! I can't wait to hear that Chad's home getting to spend time with his family!

Jen said...

Such a beautiful picture!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, alot of times we take things for granted...people, relationships, and etc. Seeing this picture made me think of the sacrifice you and Chad have had to make for Chad to serve his country. That is a beautiful picture and I am so glad Catherine and Cassidy have such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy!

Kelly said...

What a wonderful picture. I agree with Lindsey, not right to do to an emotional pregnant woman. lol

My Music Playlist