
These two men have been through alot together in the past two years! Through two deployments,two different Seabee Batallions and alot of endless days/nights handling problems in Iraq from Gulfport,Mississippi. I know Chad has been very thankful to find such a wonderful friend and mentor in Chief Inaba. He is usually a very quiet person and doesnt show alot of emotion. His family is from Osaka,Japan but he grew up most of his life in Houston ,Texas. He may not look like it but he has southern boy roots...LOL! He really has enjoyed when I bring the girls down to visit especially since he is unmarried&single. He is on his third consecutive deployement and will be rolling over to do a fourth once a new unit arrives in June.











3 comments:
Girl, now I am in tears! Do you know what we have in common... lots! We are helping out the youth pastor at our Church and Paul is looking into seminary school at the moment! I am married to a future pastor! ALSO,we are looking into adoption! I don't know, but I don't think it was an accident that we met, and that your hubby was a youth pastor and he works as a case manager! I just think that its cool that God brought us together... encouragement, ya know? :)
I think its also cool because you are also a believer! When I first wrote you, I knew you were a Christian, but know I know you are a believer! We are sisters in Christ and I am just glad He brought us together!
Thanks for the happy anniversary wishes, and yes, I am 21! lol
PS, I forgot to tell you, my dad was in the Navy when I was born and now he is in the Air Force Reserves, the Texas Air National Guard!
That's awesome about your baby! :) And that Cass prayed and God allowed it! I totally know now that God sent us to be encouragers and I am thankful! I am off to pack and then to bed!
Post a Comment