Saturday, April 5, 2008

One Competition Day down...One to Go




Today was a LONG day! I think I sat through at least 1,000 different dances,LOL. Cassidy's group did a Modern/Lyrical dance called~Fear. They did a second dance called~Traffic....Man, did they do a AWESOME job!!! Both dances recieved GOLD! Way to go girls!!! Catherine was pretty good all day considering she had two cups of Dip N Dots Ice Cream& a Giant pretzel. I thought she'd never stop eating! She is such a little thing I have no clue where it goes,LOL....There wasn't much of a chance to get good pics of awards ceremony so I hope to get more tomorrow. Tomorrow I am gonna curl up in my seat with a pillow,blanket and my Ipod(with Lost Episodes I've yet to watch)and be in for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng day. Cassidy has two dances tomorrow and the Senior 1 girls have several.

1 comment:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Way to go girls! I was a competetive cheerleader... I kinda miss it sometimes! :)

My Music Playlist