Great pictures. My camera is in the shop and I can't take any pictures of this beautiful Spring. Everything is blooming now and so pretty. I can take pics with my camera phone, but they aren't as good. Your girls are so funny...both are "pistols"!!
Stacie-Thanks so much! Yeah, you know they are pistols alright!LOL...I hate that about your camera..ugh. My camera got broken at one of the U.T football games last fall. I was taking pic of Smokey and he didnt see me,turned around and whacked the camera right out of my hand!!!ughhhh..I about died! It went sailing across 200 people. If I had paid to have it fixed I could have bought a new one. When we were down visiting Chad they had one on base in the exchange!!It was an Olympus Stylus like my old one but this one is a Stylus 820 and much better than what I had. I LOVE it! He bought it for my birthday. ~Luv ya girl~
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
2 comments:
Great pictures. My camera is in the shop and I can't take any pictures of this beautiful Spring. Everything is blooming now and so pretty. I can take pics with my camera phone, but they aren't as good. Your girls are so funny...both are "pistols"!!
~Stac
Stacie-Thanks so much! Yeah, you know they are pistols alright!LOL...I hate that about your camera..ugh. My camera got broken at one of the U.T football games last fall. I was taking pic of Smokey and he didnt see me,turned around and whacked the camera right out of my hand!!!ughhhh..I about died! It went sailing across 200 people. If I had paid to have it fixed I could have bought a new one. When we were down visiting Chad they had one on base in the exchange!!It was an Olympus Stylus like my old one but this one is a Stylus 820 and much better than what I had. I LOVE it! He bought it for my birthday. ~Luv ya girl~
Post a Comment