Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you got to read my "shout out" to you wives! I really do appreciate y'all's husbands' sacrifice, and y'all's too! I wrote it knowing that no military wife would probably ever read it, but I am so glad you got to see it! From the bottom of heart, I am sincerely grateful for all that y'all are sacrificing! I pray for all of you every night! I am going to add you to my link list and check in on y'all from time to time, (I want to know who I am praying for)! :) In Christ, Tricia
Donnie and I were cracking up! Catherine is an absolute doll! I couldn't believe she knew so many songs and poems...by heart! I'm glad you put this on here! Have fun this weekend!! Hope Cass does great. Tell her "Good Luck".
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you got to read my "shout out" to you wives! I really do appreciate y'all's husbands' sacrifice, and y'all's too! I wrote it knowing that no military wife would probably ever read it, but I am so glad you got to see it! From the bottom of heart, I am sincerely grateful for all that y'all are sacrificing! I pray for all of you every night! I am going to add you to my link list and check in on y'all from time to time, (I want to know who I am praying for)! :)
In Christ, Tricia
OMGoodness...how cute is she. Loved watching her sing. She's got those words down pat!!! Jason and I were cracking up!!! She's a doll!!!
Donnie and I were cracking up! Catherine is an absolute doll! I couldn't believe she knew so many songs and poems...by heart! I'm glad you put this on here! Have fun this weekend!! Hope Cass does great. Tell her "Good Luck".
Stacie
Post a Comment