I'm finally getting around to posting some! Man I have been a busy bee with these girlies being out of school... I forgot my camera at my moms so I didn't take as many as I wanted but got some good ones of the girls.Catherine had her 1st grade program at school and her little Christmas Party that I helped with....
*Cassidy&Catherine on Christmas Day*
*More Christmas&Catherine's 1st Grade Class Party Pics*
Beautiful girls! Hayley thinks Catherine could be her BFF! LOL! I told her one day we are going to meet you guys! I see the size bows you like ;-) I'm loving her dresses and leggings. Hayley loves to wear dresses and leggings! Too CUTE!
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
2 comments:
Beautiful girls! Hayley thinks Catherine could be her BFF! LOL! I told her one day we are going to meet you guys! I see the size bows you like ;-) I'm loving her dresses and leggings. Hayley loves to wear dresses and leggings! Too CUTE!
These are precious pics! They are too cute! :)
Post a Comment