I know folks! It is high time for a new bloggy post from me..Sorry! It's been a little on the busy and hectic side getting everything ready for Chad's deployment date which is now Jan.30th. I have to have two different surgeries this month so his orders were modified to leave the 30th instead of the 16th(tomorrow!)Praise God for that....Cassidy has been on her Dance Academy's Dance Team for almost 5 years now..This year she is on the Senior 2 Team(the highschool girls). I didn't get as many pics as I wanted due to time constraints but never fear~There will be more to come...Plus,Video footage!LoL~Here is a pic I took after they had danced at half-time of the Robertsville Middle boys basketball game.
*

*Chad and Catherine*(Being a dork as usual!lol)

*Cassidy before the game getting ready*(Excuse her room&trim!We are right in the middle of remodeling her room!


*JV girls dancing*
1 comment:
I've given you a blog award if you would like to accept it. Here is the link to my post.
http://thewoodrumcrew.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-life-hands-you-lemons.html
Post a Comment