Our Thanksgiving this year was very unique! We went to a wedding! My cousin Tom got re-married. His new wife~Sarah had been married for 30 yrs to her first husband and he died from a long battle with cancer a couple of years ago. I don't know if either one of them thought they would find that kind of love again in this lifetime...I am just so happy for them! They are so happy and in love. They both live in South Carolina and wanted to come down here to Tennessee to get married since this is where Tom grew up and my aunt(his mom)lives here and is getting older. It was a gorgeous day on Thanksgiving and the wedding was beautiful! Catherine was overjoyed to be the flowergirl. Calhouns on the River(where we ate&had the ceremony)sits on the banks of the Tennessee River on the University of TN campus...right by Neyland Stadium!! We had a home game against the Univ.of Kentucky this past saturday so the boats in the Vol Navy were rolling in to dock...I got a great pic of this one houseboat all decked out in orange for the VOLS.
*Catherine&Cassidy with the Christmas Tree in Calhouns*

*Tom,Sarah&Catherine(the flower girl)*

*The Big Orange U.T Houseboat I want!*

*Cassidy*


*Alicia~my sister&The Girls*




*Catherine*

2 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous!
(I guess it helps if your kids are gorgeous!) :)
Oh Alison, these pictures are great! The first one that is in black & white is breath-taking! The lights really make the picture stand out...and of course your beautiful girls! Alicia looks so good! I'm glad she got to go.
Post a Comment