Friday night was our yearly Christmas parade downtown! This is the first year the girls have been in this one....They are usually in the Oak Ridge parade. This year the O.R parade is on their Christmas show day so that is why they did the much better,larger fancier Knoxville parade. It was SO fun...It was freezing but after Chad&I dropped off Cassidy and Catherine w/ their dance academy we headed up to downtown and went in this new little restaurant called~The French Market. It reminded us of alot of the little coffee shops that are in New Orleans(Bourbon Street) and that was their theme...New Orleans style. Their crepes were AMAZING!!! Julianne Hough(from Dancing With the Stars)was our parade Grand Marshall! Catherine was a little reigndeer in the front of their group and was doing all kinds of kicks,dances and just flat showing off for the people! It was HYSTERICAL! Catherine's dance teacher told me after the parade that Julianne saw Catherine and had her run up to the float she was on and gave her a big 'ol HIGH FIVE!OMG!!!ARe you kidding me?A high five from Julianne and I missed it?Aghhhhhhhhhhhh~All of our girls did awesome but it was hard to get pics of them "in motion" doing their dance. Here are the pics I did get!
*Cassidy&Catherine before the parade*
*Float Pics*(I got the back of Julianne Hough's back!!LOL)
Oh my gosh - Catherine is so cute in that reindeer costume!!!!!! I bet she was warm. We were going to go , but I was dead tired and it was soooooo cold. Glad you all had fun - I love the pictures! :)
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - Catherine is so cute in that reindeer costume!!!!!! I bet she was warm. We were going to go , but I was dead tired and it was soooooo cold. Glad you all had fun - I love the pictures! :)
Post a Comment