Betcha didn't know my girls have secret, hidden ,mad trampoline jumping skills now did ya?????LOL~Well, they DO!This is what they do at our neighbor's house!
Aw, thanks so much for your compliments! I'm so glad that you found my blog and me yours! By the way, I love that king ranch casserole! Well, as for my polk-a-dotted pumpkins, they ARE spray painted. I put foil around the stems and my daughters wanted it to extend a little past the stems, so that's what I did. I cut a circle out of a sponge for the dots and used acrylic paint for those. Everything that I used for these were things that I had already. Well, I hope to "talk" with you again!
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
3 comments:
Logan loves the trampoline. He uses it at tumbling. I'd love to get one but I'm too scared to! LOL
Aw, thanks so much for your compliments! I'm so glad that you found my blog and me yours! By the way, I love that king ranch casserole! Well, as for my polk-a-dotted pumpkins, they ARE spray painted. I put foil around the stems and my daughters wanted it to extend a little past the stems, so that's what I did. I cut a circle out of a sponge for the dots and used acrylic paint for those. Everything that I used for these were things that I had already. Well, I hope to "talk" with you again!
I forgot to say that I LOVE your banner!
Post a Comment