*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!WE LOVE YOU!*
Friday, October 10, 2008
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!!
I cannot believe that my sweetie is 40 yrs old today! Wow time sure flies when your having fun!~LOL...When we met I was 16 and Chad had turned 19. That was 22 years ago! If this is the new face of 40 then count me in because he makes 40 LOOK GOOD!!
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!WE LOVE YOU!*

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!WE LOVE YOU!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Please send him Happy Birthday wishes from us! He SO does not look 40! :-)
The ring clips: The ring clips are from Bed Bath & Beyond. I got these in the "as is" section for $1.98 - 20% two months ago (another bargian) b/c the package was torn. I think 12 come in a set. You can get them in the drapery section. They have them in all sizes and finishes. Can't wait to see what you make!!!
Post a Comment