We do Race for the Cure every October! It is indeed a family event. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was two months pregnant with Catherine. It was a very scary time. She had surgery and 35 rounds of radiation that whole summer in'02. That same summer my aunt(mom's sister) was diagnosed with breast cancer much further progressed than my mom's kind was. She underwent a double mastectomy,chemo and radiation. Get your mammagrams and do self-exams monthly girls!!!!It may save your life.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Oh I have goosebumps! I love that you all do Race for the Cure each year! So since I'll be approaching 30 in a little over a year I guess I'll need to get my first one done?
I got Hayley's t-shirt at Target last year for cheap maybe $5 or $6...I'm sure they have them this year on one of those tables. :-)
Post a Comment