Thursday, October 23, 2008

*Handmade Holiday*

It is Handmade Holiday time over on The Nester's Blog! She has encouraged all of us to support Mom owned businesses and to buy handmade this holiday season! There are some GREAT links....Everyone needs to check them out! I really enjoyed browsing on each ladies site and entering some fabulous giveaways.There's SO much talent out there!!!

*Here are some of the sites with giveaways! Give them all a visit!*I am having a hard time posting links so I'm gonna do this the old fashioned way by posting each ladies blog addy.~Sorry Folks!~



*Walk with me by Faith*(www.walkwithmebyfaith.blogspot.com)

*KK Kreations*(www.kkkreations.blogspot.com)

*ME OH MY PAPER BOUTIQUE*(www.meohmypaperboutique.blogspot.com)

*The Varela Voyage*(www.varelavoyage.blogspot.com)

*Set in Stone Jewerly*(www.set-in-stonejewerly.blogspot.com)

*Sprinkles Bowtique*(www.sprinklesbowtique.blogspot.com)

*Funky Vintage Kitchen*(www.funkyvintagekitchen.blogspot.com)

*RHB Designs*(Hand stamped jewerly designs)*((www.rhbdesigns.blogspot.com)

*The Monogram Chick*(www.monogramchick.blogspot.com)

*The Things we say*-Scrapbook Prayer Journals-(www.thethingswesay2.blogspot.com)


~Alison

1 comment:

Faith said...

Cute blog! Thanks so much for the shout out! I've got you in twice =)

My Music Playlist