Saturday, August 16, 2008

~My Little Softball Player~

Catherine is FINALLY old enough to play girls softball! She plays for Powell Girls Softball and her team is called Team Liberty. The team she is on won the district last year! She has been so excited. For a year now she has been begging me to play softball and she was too young before. She is on a team that is age 8 and under. There is only one other girl who is as small as Catherine and they are SO cute! She just had her second practice today and got a triple. To have never played before they were impressed with how well she is doing. She isn't afraid of anything!! I am so excited for her to play because this was about the only sport Cassidy would never try. I cant wait until games start on Sept.2nd. We got her a new pink helmet today. Oh yes, it HAD to be pink with a ponytail opening in the back~LOL....Go Team Liberty!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to have PINK, huh??? She is a MESS! I am crackin' up!!

The Knight Family said...

Does she Dance her way to the bases???
Too cute!
~Cindy

Alison said...

Thanks girls!LOL~Stacie does it shock you one bit her helmet is PINK??Look who the child's sister is!
Cindy~She doesnt dance her way to the bases!LOL~ BUT...when she makes a hit or gets real excited about something she did right she totally will BUST OUT in a hiphop dance right on the field! OMG, I about died today when she did that!!LOL...Since I dont have any boys at least I will still have my ball player!lol...

Karlise said...

You have to get a video of the hip hop vicotry dance! LOL She's too cute!

My Music Playlist