Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catherine's 6th Birthday Trip to American Girl Boutique&Bistro~Atlanta

To celebrate Catherine's 6th birthday this year she wanted to go down to the American Girl Boutique in Atlanta. Her b-day is tomorrow Aug. 26th! She had a awesome time picking out her very first doll and shopping around the store. I can remember 8years ago when Cassidy got her first American Girl...She chose Molly. It seems like that was just yesterday yet here she is a teenage young lady now. These dolls are so great because they really teach little girls about American history. Each doll is from a different era and culture of time in America. I'm thrilled Catherine chose the new Julie Albright doll. She is from the 1970s era when I was a little girl. She not only got her doll but also got two new outfits that Julie can wear from her line. All of Julie's accesories and extra things you can buy are from when I grew up. From her poster of the Brady Bunch in her gym locker to knee high gym socks to groovy disco stuff everything about Julie screams the 70s! We topped of the day with dinner in the American Girl Bistro. The first thing you do when going in is to get a seat for your AG doll to attach to the table. Then, you choose from different items in a 3 course meal. The food was amazing! Everyone is so nice and goes out of their way to make your family and your girls feel so special. At the end of the meal all the AG servers came out with the cutest 6th birthday cake for Catherine and we all sang to her. She said when we left that it was the best day of her life! That brought tears to my eyes...I can't believe my little miracle baby will be 6 years old tomorrow..The same baby girl we spent 5 years trying to have...I can remember 8 years ago doctors telling us we would NEVER have another baby on our own to just give up~HA! God is indeed good because two years later I was pregnant with Catherine after alot of prayer and faith in him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE Blair! You are a huge blessing to Daddy,Cassidy and I and we love you~

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! What a cool Mommy you are for taking her there...what an amazing birthday treat. I love all her pictures that she's posing in.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take Jordan...with you to the American Girl Boutique! Your hair looks great! I love the new highlight dimensions! YOU ROCK!!
Loved all the pictures & video!

Roda said...

I am totally jealous! What a wonderful day...I miss you tons and tons. The kids all say "hello". I can't believe Cat (I'm gonna start calling her "Cat" cuz I'm cool like that) is 6!

Keela said...

I think you need to take ME there when I turn 40, k? ;) How fun! Your girls are just gorgeous!!!

My Music Playlist