You got some GREAT pictures - as usual! looks like a FUN day!!!!! (Where are U in the pics)? Oh I know, behind the camera, just like I always am!! Ha ha ~Cindy
Thanks Cindy! You bet I am not in any pics,LOL~I have to take them all myself...Chad doesn't take good ones and if you are like me I like GREAT pics...That means do it myself! I know I drive them coocoo taking pictures of everything but as I tell them...It is my job to document your life so DEAL with it!LOL~
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
2 comments:
You got some GREAT pictures - as usual!
looks like a FUN day!!!!! (Where are U in the pics)?
Oh I know, behind the camera, just like I always am!! Ha ha
~Cindy
Thanks Cindy! You bet I am not in any pics,LOL~I have to take them all myself...Chad doesn't take good ones and if you are like me I like GREAT pics...That means do it myself! I know I drive them coocoo taking pictures of everything but as I tell them...It is my job to document your life so DEAL with it!LOL~
Post a Comment