Cassidy was playing around with her new LG Shine phone camera yesterday and took these pics. I LOVE it! They are both looking SO grown up...*sniff,sniff*
Thanks Cindy! Cassidy noticed that they were in the same homeroom when she was reading off the names...then Trevor D.grabbed her and was going nutso that they were all in the same suite again.LOL~They would have had Lynn if he had stayed. I DO remember when they were at BRUMC for preschool together! We started Cass in CAK when she was 4 then turned 5 in Kindergarten...the next yr we did prefirst then first grade so that's why she's in 8th. They are gonna have a awesome yr!
I am a 39 yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls...Cassidy Lauren is 15. Catherine Blair is 7. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful,godly man. Chad&I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on May 22. We were high school sweethearts and have been together now for 24 years! We love the U.T VOLS&The Nebraska Cornhuskers!
3 comments:
What Cuteis!!! I noticed that Cassidy & Morgan are in the same suite this year (B) ! They haven't been in the same class since Pre school!
~Cindy
Thanks Cindy! Cassidy noticed that they were in the same homeroom when she was reading off the names...then Trevor D.grabbed her and was going nutso that they were all in the same suite again.LOL~They would have had Lynn if he had stayed. I DO remember when they were at BRUMC for preschool together! We started Cass in CAK when she was 4 then turned 5 in Kindergarten...the next yr we did prefirst then first grade so that's why she's in 8th. They are gonna have a awesome yr!
These pictures are so good. Beautiful Girls!
Post a Comment