*More Snow Day Pics*
Friday, January 23, 2009
Our First Tennessee Snow Day of 2009!
Monday the kids were out of school for Martin Luther King Day. By Tuesday we woke up to a beautiful blanket of white snow(only about an inch or so~dont get too excited!)We didnt have a sled so the kids tried to use Chad's boogie board we bought in Daytona Beach last summer!LMBO~Can you say 'Redneck'??? I got some really great pics of Cassidy and Catherine...We had a blast and by the afternoon it had all melted.





*More Snow Day Pics*




*More Snow Day Pics*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh those are sooooo cute!
Wish there had been more of the white stuff though!
:)
Your girls are beautiful snow bunnies :o) I miss snow around here, we hardly ever get more than a sprinkling! I'm gonna look for 'ya on fb ;o)
Post a Comment