Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight!!!
OMG~Well like a bunch of other nuts last night we went to the midnight showing of Twilight! It was AMAZING!!! We met a bunch of Cassidy's friends there and it was Edward Cullen mania! For once in my life I actually read the book before I went to the movie.LOL~I never read any of the Harry Potter books..just watched the movies and people always told me the movie leaves out alot. The Twilight movie really pretty much stayed true to what happened in the book. I can't wait for the next movie "New Moon" which will come out next August! We went to our Regal Cinema 18/Imax and all of the midnight showings were SOLD OUT. It was so fun! I love doing things like that with Cassidy. Go see it if you can!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Where did you see New Moon would be out next year? I'm surprised but happy!
Cassidy told me!!! She saw it on tv or somewhere..I forgot.
Post a Comment