My friend Amanda(My Fragrant Life) is having a awesome giveaway in honor of her 100th post!! You GO GIRL! Mandie is a wonderful friend,mom to Hayley&Andon and wife to Jason. I always knew she had a whole lotta talent but when you see what she is giving away you see what I mean. She has started her own Etsy shop on www.etsy.com. The name of her Etsy store is~ How Qute is that~....She has the cutest little hair clippies in all colors and designs. Please check out Amanda's contest post and leave her a comment as it will end on Nov.17th~the day of her precious baby boy Andon's 1st B-day!
**CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH POST MANDIE!****
Amanda's Blog~~(http://www.myfragrantlife.blogspot.com)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Your so sweet Alison! Thank you for the lovely "shout out." I'm getting ready to do my drawing in just a few.
HUGS!!!!!!!
Amanda
Post a Comment