Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catherine finally lost a tooth x2!!

I was begining to think Catherine was going to be 8 by the time she lost a tooth!LOL~Well, for a few months now she has had some super loose two bottom front teeth and I had just been praying that she would lose them before Chad left....This past Sunday we went to eat at Wasabi before taking him to the airport and these teeth were extremely loose at lunch. So much so, my mom tried to convince her to let her try and pull them!OMG!lol...Catherine was having NO part of that. We pull up in the parking lot of the airport...Catherine gets out of her carseat and all of a sudden***WAALAA!***She loses the first bottom tooth!! Well, five seconds later~She pulls the other bottom front tooth! Chad was right there with her to see it happen. Just like I told several friends of mine~I am so thankful that God answers the *smallest*of prayers in our lives. He never missed a single moment in Cassidy's life growing up (and also wasn't in the military until '2000)and I'm so glad he didn't miss this milestone in our last baby's life. He was so thrilled!

*Here are a few pics of my toothless cutie*



2 comments:

Karlise said...

Logan lost both his bottom teeth in 2 days. His adult teeth were already coming in so he never had a real gap. Congrats to Catherine and that's great that Chad could be there for it!

Amanda said...

Awhhh! I'm so glad Chad got to be there, and at the airport...amazing!! Did the tooth fairy come?

My Music Playlist